Holding HR-related meetings on your behalf to provide you with helpful solutions to workplace issues
At HR Onsite we help businesses resolve employee problems to make them more efficient and streamlined.
Here’s how we do that:
ü We ensure the meeting follows a correct procedure, complies with all legal requirements and guidelines, and is fair and impartial.
ü We audio-record the meeting and can arrange for it to be transcribed so you know what was discussed.
ü We provide a detailed report in which we make proposals for the outcome of the matter, which is always your decision.
The benefit to you on using the service:
- Before every claim is received at the Employment Tribunal a Disciplinary, Grievance, Redundancy Consultation, or Capability meeting will have been held with that employee. Failure to conduct that meeting properly could result in an Unfair Dismissal claim being upheld against you.
- With over 25 years’ experience in dealing with such matters let us take the worry and stress out of the situation and conduct the meeting for you.
- We are impartial. We are a fresh pair of eyes looking at the issues and can focus solely on the matters of concern.
- You avoid any allegations of bias by the employee that the outcome is a foregone conclusion or that you hadn’t listened to what they had to say.
- We will provide you with a detailed report outlining the issues, their response, our findings, and proposals to resolve the matter. The final outcome is always your decision.
- You are not tied-in to any lengthy contract or required to pay for services you do not require. You can use our service whenever you want and whenever you need support and assistance in dealing with any HR-related matter.
This leaves you free to run your business in the knowledge the matter is being dealt with impartially and professionally.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation discussion and let us resolve your HR issues tomorrow.