No-one goes into business thinking about how they will deal or resolve workplace disputes, so when you’re faced with such matters you will need advice and support regarding the process to follow. You may not feel comfortable holding a Disciplinary or Grievance Hearing with the individual, or holding a Redundancy Consultation meeting with your staff. You may have worked with them for many years and conducting the meeting could become emotional, for all parties.
Below are 10 points outlining how HR-Onsite can benefit your business by holding workplace meetings on your behalf.
- We are impartial because we are a fresh pair of eyes looking at the issues and can focus solely on the matters of concern without being clouded by any historical concerns that may have arisen with the employee.
- You avoid any allegations of bias by the employee that the outcome is a foregone conclusion and that you hadn’t listened to what they had to say regarding the matter.
- You don’t have to feel intimidated by the attendance of a Trade Union Representative trying to browbeat or confuse you by making threats of litigation against your business.
- We will look at any wider issues that we believe may be relevant to this issue or may be a cause for concern for your business in the future.
- You can concentrate on running the business and not being bogged-down in dealing with the matter in the knowledge it is being dealt with impartially and professionally.
- We can hold meetings at a time that is convenient to all parties so you don’t have to fit the meeting around your busy schedule.
- We will produce a detailed report outlining the issues, we will consider the oral and documentary evidence provided to us, and we will reach our findings based upon that evidence and apply it to the law. We will make proposals for resolving the issues and leave you to reach the final decision.
- You can produce the report to any third-party to show the recommendations were reached by an independent third-party based upon the evidence provided to them.
- We know the law, not just what the employee believes it to be, or what they would like it to be.
- You are not tied-in to any lengthy contract or required to pay for services you do not require and you can use our service whenever you need us to deal with any work-related matter.
At HR-Onsite we have a wealth of experience and expertise in dealing with a vast range of HR and Employment Law matters including Disciplinary, Grievance, Redundancy, Capability, Investigation Meetings as well as Appeal Hearings and Settlement Agreement negotiations.
We will deal with all meetings and difficult situations in a non-confrontational manner and will support, guide, and assist you in reaching a fair and transparent outcome to the issues facing your business.
Contact us today at Contact Us – HR Onsite (hr-onsite.com) or call us on 0151 513 3324 for a free, no obligation discussion and let us resolve your workplace issues tomorrow.